Gerald Kadokera Chiume
Senior Administration & Human Resources Officer
Joined Corporation 1st July 2009 as an Administrative Officer for Northern Region and was promoted to Senior Administrative Officer on February 1st 2012. Gerald was transferred to Southern Region on 1st July 2015. He obtained a Bachelor Business Administration in Human Resources with distinction in 2015 from Columbia Commonwealth University (Mw), he also has a Diploma in Business Administration ICSA (UK) and a PAEC certificate in financial accounting of 2000.
Mr. Gerald Kaokera Chiume enjoys his duties of:-
- coordinating duties with management team
- staff development capacity building for his juniors
- motivating staff particularly juniors to achieve desired set goals
- team building to bring about efficiency
- administration of wages
- handling staff welfare, disciplinary issues & guidance
Mr. Chiume would like to see Malawi Housing Corporation to develop 4000 housing units in the next 5 years. He believes that the corporation should give full autonomy to the Regional Offices for effective growth and efficiency. Gerald is a strong advocate for automation in MHC district offices. Gerald is married to Salome and has two children, a son Ungweru and a daughter Ennie.